Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ghost Poop goodies

I made these little ghost poop boxes and gave them to the stampers who prepaid for my last Stamp a Stack.  
 The box was created using two Bigz Scallop Envelopes die cut on black cardstock.    The little ghost is the Owl punch turned upside down with the little feet cut off.  Eyes and mouth are the smallest circles from the Owl ounch.  I used small cello bags and filled them with a ghost marshmallow candy and miniature marshmallows and tied with a scalloped polka dot ribbon bow.

Items used:  Scallop Envelope Bigz die, Owl Builder punch, Bird punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, Small oval punch.  Cut pumpkin with pumpkin pie cardstock and sponged edges with pumpkin pie ink

In case  you can't read the poem here it is:

I heard that you've been playing tricks
So listen here's the scoop
I'm running short on candy treats
So this year you get Ghost Poop!

So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment