Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Candy Corn Triangle Boxes

I made these cute little candy corn triangle boxes to give to my hostess club members.  I used the new Sweater Weather DSP.  I filled them with candy corn.  So cute!


To make these I cut a 3 x 6" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and ran it through the Chevron embossing folder.  I then scored it at 3" on the long side.  Find the center point of the short side and score from that point to the other scored line where it meets the edge of the paper.  Repeat from the same center point to the other edge of the original scored line.  (This makes the triangle.  Do the same to the other end.)

 I cut one 2 x 3" orange piece of DSP and two 1 x 3" yellow pieces of DSP.  Adhere the orange piece over the score line that bisects the vanilla piece.  adhere the two yellow pieces on eithr side of the orange piece.

Fold score lines and where the side pieces overlap, punch holes to insert ribbon to hold box together.




No comments:

Post a Comment