Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Phew!



Well my first Stamp a Stack since becoming a new Stampin Up demonstrator (again teehee) is over. I just finished putting the last of the supplies away. Putting the stuff away is never as much fun as getting it out and playing with it!! :-)

We had 10 stampers come. There were fun projects and door prizes and a yummy lunch. Everyone had a good time. I will try to post pictures of the other cards we made soon. Here are some pictures of the door prizes.

Also I will be posting pictures of cards we will be making at my next Stamp a Stack next month. Check here soon to see them!

To launch my new blog, I am giving away Blog Candy next week! To be entered in the drawing, you need to sign up to be a follower of my blog. Doing so will ensure that you get email notifications of updates to this site. I will post a picture of the Blog Candy soon. It will be sure to include stamp sets and cardstock and embellishments!!

Looking forward to creating the cards for my next Stamp a Stack and posting them here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment