Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Strength and Hope Thank You

I have been itching to use my new punch and stamp set that will be in the new catalog.  The stamp set is called "Four Frames".  You can purchase these sneak peak items with a $20 Stampin Up order.  See the web site for details.  The sentiment is from Because I Care level 2 hostess set.  The butterfly is from  Strength and Hope, the breast cancer fundraiser set.  $2 from the sale of this stamp set goes to breast cancer research.

Cardstock and Ink:  Choc Chip and Blushing Bride.  Accessories:  punch, retired pink wide organdy ribbon, aqua painter, pearls, Vanilla Shimmer mist spray.

I made a pack of these for a doorprize for my August Stamp a Stack.  Hope you are making plans to attend on August 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment