Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

50th blog post Blog Candy!!

I realized that I hit the 50 blog post mark!  Woot!  In honor of the occasion I am giving away BLOG CANDY!!   And it is yummy!  I am giving away a box of 4 cards and the clear mount stamp set "Punch Potpourri."  This is a great set that coordinates with Stampin Up punches!  It was a hostess set in the 2010-2011 catalog.

In order to get in the drawing for my blog candy here is what you need to do:
1- Click the follow by email icon and enter your email address.  You will receive updates to my blog via email.
2- Pick your favorite card or 3-D item on my blog and post a commet on it telling what you like about it.

That's it!  Good luck!  (If the winner is out of town, the winner will be responsible for shipping costs.  Thanks!)

I will draw a name by random on Saturday September 3.  That's one week from today.  :-)