Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Owl Wedding Card

I made this owl card for my friend who is getting married.  I used the Mocha Morning Specialty DSP.  I just love the elegance of this paper!  The black is actually flocked like velvet.  Very pretty.  And I think that  owl punch is so adorable!

It is hard to see but I used Crystal Effects on the eyes to give them a nice shine (and to keep the little black dot from falling off!)  I put tiny pearls on the dress and tiara and on his vest.  His bow tie is made with two hearts from the owl punch.  Her tiara is made with the Boho Blossoms punch.  On the brad I punched a circle from the owl punch and adhered it to the top of the brad and punched a little heart to attach to the top.

I like this card so much I decided we will be making it as one of the cards at my next Stamp a Stack coming up on Saturday September 24 at 10 am.  I only have 5 spots left so email me to RSVP.  The cost is $25 for 10 cards, lunch, door prizes, fun!!  Bring a friend who I did not invite and you BOTH get $5 off your class fee.  If you can't come but would like to order a card pack the cost of the pack is $25 plus $5 shipping if you need me to mail it to you.    Class fees are due September 17.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment