Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CR84FN48 Color Challenge

I made a card for the color challenge: Gray, Lavender and Chartreuse.  I used Basic Gray, Pear Pizazz and a retired Stampin Up lavender shade (not sure which one, I just grabbed it from my retired card stock stash and it wasn't labeled.)  I created a rose using 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches.  Used an Empressor Stylus and a soft pad to indent the petals.  Also used the new Lace Doily die from the occasions mini catalog.  So pretty!  DSP is called Twitterpated and is also from the occasions mini catalog. I like how the pattern mimics the doily.  This was my first attempt at creating a rose like this. Next time I will fiddle with it a little more.  I think it needs 5 petals on the base instead of 4.



CR84FN48+Graphic.jpeghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Lovely flower that you created. You're right the background and the doily coordinate to well together.

    ReplyDelete