Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pocket Full of Posies DSP

I have been wanting to use some of my Pocket Full of Posies DSP so I got it out this weekend to try it out.  I  really love the look of Rich Razzleberry.  Such a lovely color.

 This one uses the Reverse Masking Technique.  I cut a heart out of scrap cardstock with the Framelits Heart Collection die and used that as a stencil to sponge Rich Razzleberry ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.  Then I inked up the swirl flourish from Creative Elements in Rich Razzleberry and stamped it over the stencil.  The butterfly is from Nature Walk.  Rhinestone swirl embellishment is not Stampin Up.  (I used it to cover up a boo-boo!) Stampin Up Ribbon.
 This card uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  Again I tried some reverse masking using the Fancy Flower Punch. Then I embossed it with the snowflake folder from the holiday mini catalog.   Sponged the edges and lightly sponged over the embossing with Rich Razzleberry ink.  I stamped the flower in Rich Razzleberry and punched it out with the new Blossom Punch.  Then I cut out five petals and curled and sponged the edges and adhered it over the Fancy Flower stenciled flower and put a brad in the middle.

The last card uses Nature Walk.  "Dream" comes from Loving Thoughts in the occasions mini catalog.  I stamped the bird in Rich Razzleberry full strength.  Then I stamped the rest of the images collage style after stampin off one time to make them a little lighter than the bird focal point.  Ran it through an embossing folder and sponged the edges and lightly over the embossed pattern.  I also used the Stampin Up embossing folder "Square Lattice" on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment