Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Buggy Brag Book

I made this little brag book for a Stampin Up Demonstrator meeting.  Here's the cover:


Here is a sampling of some of the inner pages.




Materials used:  Beau Chateau DSP, Marina Mist cardstock.  Soft Suede taffeta ribbon.  Bigz L Die Circles #2, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Swirls Sizzlit, Daffodil Delight pattern dsp, Daffodil Delight button, twine, non Stampin Up colored pearls, Small heart punch, Small oval punch, Scallop border punch, corner rounder punch. Baby sentiment is from a retired hostess set.  My mom gave me a Zutter binder last time she came to California and this is the first time I've been able to  use it.  The cover is made with 2 card board coasters from a restaurant.

I am going to use this idea for my swap card too.  I may use the Jewelry tag punch to make a little baby bottle.  I will post a pic.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment