Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms birdie

I really love the look of this little bird.  So many things I could do with layering the wings.  I will have to try that later.  Anyway, there was a great Freshly Made Sketch that showcases DSP perfectly so I played with my new Floral District DSP.  I  hope you like it!


Supplies used:  Cardstock: Daffodil Delight and Baja Blue,  DSP: Floral District.  Ink:  Baja Blue.  Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon.  Dimensionals.  Hard to see but I also embossed with one of the flower embossing folders by Stampin Up!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Starting to really love that paper! The bird in blue is gorgeous and looks great contrasting with the yellow ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great use of the sketch and the papers! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card this is .... the pattern paper, the pretty bird and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete