Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Paper Players Color Challenge


I am in love with this color combination!  And I'm also in love with the Floral Fusions Sizzlit Die!  I used Calypso Coral ink and a sponge to add color to the petals and the flower centers are the Calypso Coral In Color brads.  The leaves are the skinny Lucky Limeade ribbon that was part of the Sale-a-bration promotion a few months back.   I used the scallop edge punch and accented that with some tiny pearls.  The sentiment is from Sweet Essentials.  I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to have the words in a column instead of a horizontal row, and embossed the panel after stamping the words.  Sadly, the satin ribbon is retired.


Here is the link to the Paper Players Color Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fab job on your card! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers and great edges! I like the way you eased the intense colours with white.

    ReplyDelete