Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge

I really love the Mojo Monday sketch challenge site.  Lots of GREAT card layouts!  This week they had a fun "Circle or Square" layout where you choose.  I opted for the square/ rectangle layout.  Here's what I came up with:


I used the Be of Good Cheer holiday DSP which coordinates with Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.  Yummy!!  I used the ornament punch to punch out an ornament.  The Gumball Green ribbon I got FREE with the promotion that ends in just a few days!  The sentiment is retired.  This will be one of the cards we will be making at my Christmas Card SAS on Saturday November 10.  I hope you're making plans to attend!  If you can't make it but want a card pack just email me and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment