Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas SAS

We had so much fun stamping this weekend at my house.  We made 10 Christmas cards.  Here they are:


 This one uses Snow Swirled Christmas tree.  So lovely!  Love the rhinestone bling! The sentiment is from Beautiful Season.  Some did a gold version which was beautiful as well.  I love the brushed metallic cardstock.  This is a good card if you are making a lot of cards.


 This one uses the new Snowflake single stamp that coordinates with the Blossom punch.  I paired Marina Mist and Midnight Muse.  A quick simple card if you need to crank out a lot of Christmas cards as well.

 WhenI saw a card similar to this done by Sandi Maciver, I fell in love with this little penquin and knew we just HAD to do this at my SAS.  The cutle little guy is from No Peeking set.  The oval embossed shape is from the holiday mini catalog as is the sentiment (Winter Memories).  Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ribbon.  Some did a version with Eggplant cardstock and ribbon.  So cute!


When I made this card I had Brushed Metallic Silver cardstock scraps that I just couldn't go to waste.  Why not make an ice skate?!  I punched branches from the bird punch and fashioned pieces of it into the blade.  Love it!


I love love the new Snowflake die from the holiday mini catalog.  This is done in Island Indigo.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.  DSP is from Festival of Prints.


I was originally going to use the Bell from Bells and Boughs for this card.  Then my stamp order came in in the nick of time and I decided at the last minute to use the sled from Winter Memories instead.  I love those little cardinals!


This card uses the cute little gingerbread man from Scentsational Seasons.  I challenge anyone to make a card that isn't just adorable with this little guy!  It would be impossible!


This card is made with a snowman from Snow Much Fun.  He is so stinking cute!  The DSP is Festival of Prints.


I saw this card done by Connie Babbit and just had to CASE it.  I love how the little skating bird fits inside this die (from Apothecary Accents framelits dies).


My talented friend Evie prepped this card for me.  It is CASED from Sandi Maciver.  Sandi's used Raspberry Ripple.  Our version is Cherry Cobbler.  Gorgeous!

Thanks to everyone who attended!  Everyone had a lot of fun creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment