Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Sneak Peek

I got some new goodies this week!  I ordered a few things out of the upcoming Spring mini catalog and also a few Sale-a-bration goodies!  You are going to LOVE the great stuff in these two catalogs!

The two tone ribbon is so rich!  I love love love it!  And the More Amore Specialty DSP is so lovely in Pool Party and Razpberry Ripple and Pink Pirouette.    And I love the new Oval framelits dies.  I was hoping Stampin' Up! would come up with some oval dies!!   Now I'm waiting for the circle dies-- I hope they get some! I used the houndstooth embossing folder on the large pink panel.  And on the little butterfly, I just put the little butterfly in the middle of the houndstooth heart in the hearts Embosslit to get the the tiny houndstooth pattern.  The great sentiment is from Feel Goods.
I just can't get over that cute new little butterfly punch that pairs so nicely with the larger butterfly.  You can never have too many butterfly punches I always say! :)  I used the row of hearts embossing folder and repeated it 4 or 5 times down the pink panel to get the heart pattern all over instead of just in a strip.
This easel card shows off the oval dies quite well.  And I love the die cut heart from the Specialty DSP!  The skinny satin Pool Party ribbon is part of a button and ribbon pack available during Sale-a-Bration free with a $50 order!  I used the houndstooth embossing folder on the pool party panel, and the oval embossing folder on the Raspberry panel.  The Heart of Heart Sizzlits and Heart punches make a nice center to the die cut doily heart.  And look at that ribbon rose!  It comes on a spool of ribbon.  I just cut off one rose and put it in the middle.  So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment