Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

By the Tide for Craft Project Central

I think By the Tide is my absolute favorite stamp set right now.  I love everything about it!  It's got everything!  Cute images, script text for a nice background accent, a little circle embellishment stamp.  Love, love, love!

I created this card for the CPC25 challenge for July.  Here's what I used:

Stamp sets:  By the Tide and Label Something

Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla

Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Baked Brown Sugar

Accessories:  Crushed Curry chevron ribbon (so luscious!) and Ticket Duo builder punch.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. wow! That is gorgeous Tina! I live in Hawaii so love the theme and also how you used the ticket punch! Thank you for sharing and joining in our Creating Pretty Cards challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your link fixed because this is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete