Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blossom Punch butterfly revised

I had seen the butterfly made with the Blossom punch and the Mixed Bunch stamp set in the Occasions mini catalog and planned this card around that idea.  Using the photo in the mini catalog as a guide, I cut off 2 opposing petals to make the butterfly ( as seen in the version of this card a few posts down.)  I then saw another version of this butterfly but cutting 2 adjacent petals instead of opposing petals, which I liked better, so I redid the card with the newer butterfly version.  This is the one we made yesterday at my SAS.
I cut thin slivers of cardstock and curled it with my scissors to create the antenna.

Recipe:  Mixed Bunch stamp set.  Blossom Punch.  (Both from the Occasions mini catalog.)  Cardstock: and ink: Marina Mist.  Marina Mist satin ribbon.  Sponge, pearl, dimensionals.  Beau Chateau DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment