Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bordering Romance Emboss Resist

We made this card at my SAS yesterday.  I just love the look of emboss resist.  To do this technique, I stamped the flower images from Bordering Romance stamp set on Whisper White in Versamark (clear ink) and heat embossed it with Clear Embossing powder.  Using sponge dauber I sponged Tangerine Tango ink over flower images and Certainly Celery over the leaf images.  On Tangerine Tango cardstock I cut the scallop edge witht the new Edgelits die on my Big Shot.  I stamped the row of flowers lining it up with the scallops in Tangerine Tango ink.  Stamped sentiment from Loving Thoughts set in Versamark on Pool Party card base and embossed with clear EP.  Ribbon is Pool Party seam binding ribbon in the Occasions mini catalog.  Added some pearls to flower centers for a little bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment