Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Join my Hostess Club!

By request, I am starting a hosetss club!  I am hoping to get  6-7 people to sign up.  Here's how it works:  If we have 6 people sign up, then the club will run for 6 months- June to November.  The club will meet one night a month.  Each club member will bring their $25 order to the meeting and will make exclusive projects reserved for my club members.  Each month the club will submit a $150 workshop order, and each member will take turns being the hostess.  So everyone will get a chance to get the fabulous hostess benefits which include free catalog merchandise, including reduced priced products reserved for hostesses only.  If the hostess wants to collect outside sales to increase her benefits, she can.  It's up to her.  If a member can't come to the meeting she can email me her order prior to the meeting.  It's that simple!  Fun, right?

I am having a Hostess Club sign up night at my house this Thursday night, May 17.  Come any time between 5 and 8.  Come, sign up, get a FREE 2012-2013 catalog, and make a card using new products.  Hope you can make it!  RSVP so I can prepare enough card kits for everyone.

I am thinking about doing this card that night.  But I may play some more and see.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment