Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Catalog Sneak Peek: Betsy's Blossoms

I got my new catalog and the sneak peek produts I ordered this week!  I got all the new In Colors in the new ink pad style.  Love!  Love! Love!  When I first heard Stampin' Up! was getting new stamp pads I was like, "No way am I buying new ink pads!"  Well, I'm singing a different tune now that I have tried them!  I NEED them in every color!  They stamp so smooth!  Really great coverage on the stamps.

Anyway, I wanted to make something with my new stuff so I turned to Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration.  Here's the Sketch I used:
I have a new set called Betsy's Blossoms.  It is a set of 6 solid image stamps:  an adorable bird, a leaf, a branch and 3 different flowers.  It also has a coordinating wheel.  I used the new Floral District Designer Series paper.  And I got to try out my new ink pads!  For the card I used Raspberry Ripple ink!  Cardstock is Raspberry Ripple and Pumpkin pie.  I used retired Pumkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. Sentiment is from Pursuit of Happiness.  Enjoy!

Look how great the bird image came out!  The ink pad is so smooth you won't believe it!  No more uninked portions on a solid stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment