Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

French Foliage



Paper Pals Arts is having a beautiful Autumn color challenge:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and More Mustard.  I took  the liberty of CASEing a card by Ann Schach.  I love her work!  Here's my take on it:




My card base is Early Espresso with a panel of Cajun Craze.  The DSP is from the new Orchard Harvest DSP.  Oval Punch and Oval embossing frame.  The sentiment is from one of the retired All Year Cheer sets.  The leaves are from French Foliage.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The leaves almost look real and I love the Oval Frame with the punched out center! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Thank you for putting it on pinterest. I work with stamp n up
    Products. Guess there's other products I could add to them.

    ReplyDelete