Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn Framed Wall Art

I had a frame that was needing a new use so I created an Autumn themed wall hanging.  I gave it away in a drawing at my last Stamp-a-Stack and my Stampin' Up! "grandma" Gail won it!  (I call her grandma because she is my upline's upline-- two generations-- get it?!  Hahaha)  I wish I would have taken a picture of her with it.  She's so cute!  Anyway here is the framed wall hanging:



I thought the quote was just so lovely.  I die cut the letters from the Stampin' Up! letters die set that retired a few months back (I can't remember the name!)  Then I found a font that looked similar and printed the letters in brown on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I die cut the leaves with the new Stampin' Up! leaves die:  cardstocks used were More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze.  All the leaves were run through the wood grain embossing folder and then sponged with Early Espresso ink.  I removed the glass so I could tie ribbons around the mat.    I think it makes a wonderful piece to decorate for fall, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment