Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Stamp a Stack Sneak Peek!

I designed a card for my next Stamp-a-Stack coming up on October 19 and 20.  I love, love, love it!  I liked it so much I decided to make a Framed Art piece as well.  Here is the card we will be making:



And here is the framed artwork:



It is in a shadow box frame so I was able to make it 3-D with ribbon, buttons and dimensionals and still keep it under glass.  Love it!

Cardstock used:  Earlly Espresso, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla.  Ribbon:  Gumball Green and Early Espresso.  Stamp set:  Day of Gratitude.  Accessories:  Oval punches, buttons, hemp, linen thread, woodgrain and houndstooth embossing folders.  Ink:  Gumball Green and Early Espresso.  DSP:  Summer Smooches

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment